FRIDAY TUNES BY SABBIE
Sometimes life just moves so fast, doesn't it? Like, one moment you are sitting there as a young 20 something surf rat without a care in the world, except for what the tides are doing, where the next party at and will you make rent next week... And then honestly, it feels like the next minute you are here on a Tuesday morning at the Farmers Market with your child, and your friends and their children, all basking in the sunshine and not remembering the last hangover you had.
This week we bring to you a playlist curated by life-time friend of Atmosea, Sabrina. Always up for a good time, this playlist is exactly what you would expect to hear from a girl who knows how to get down. It has been so amazing watching Sabrina flourish into the incredible mother she is, and her little side kick Neptune is certainly one lucky little dude to be growing up in the arms of a woman who can not only provide good music and an incredible lifestyle, but also the gusto to get out there on pumping days on her longboard with all the boys! Sabrina is certainly one of a kind and we are so happy to have her as part of the Atmosea community.
We recommend this playlist enjoyed with the bass turned up a little... and we guarantee it will really make you wanna get down!
- Describe to us your ultimate dream day…. My ultimate dream day would be surfing broken head point all day long on a pumping and sunny day knowing that my baby is happy and looked after on the beach, whilst my house is clean and all the chores are done.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would be a tiger because I am a tiger.
- What do you find yourself pondering when you are in the car alone? Life, where I’ve been, where I’m at, and where I’ll go.
- Do you have any irrational fears? Worms.
- What is an environmental or social issue that hits home for you? Donald Trump is both an environmental and social issue that really grinds my gears!
- Your staple healthy meal? Pressure cooked veggies.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you nearly wet your pants? I’m sure there are plenty of times but I can’t remember. But most likely someone would have heard me laughing cause I would have sounded like a machine gun.
- Favourite surf memory? Broken head point 6ft and pumping. Line up full of shortboarders plus me and Clare Bear.
- You’re stuck on a deserted island, what are three things you have with you? Surfboard, hot sauce, and hat.
- Sabbie’s life motto? Work smart not hard.